Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Butterfly Wallet

I just received my new Butterfly Wallet in the mail today!  I saw this wallet while I was forum surfing several months back and last week it popped back in my head so I decided to go ahead and order it.  I am one of the minimalist types that does not like to hold onto thick wallets, clips, or anything that creates unnecessary payload in my pockets.  However, as a result of carrying my cards and cash individually, I have lost and misplaced my belongings on several occasions.  This ultralight wallet is an great solution to this dilemma due to its size, or lack thereof.  The Butterfly Wallet is constructed of Siliconized Nylon, weighs in at 0.2 ounces, and is only 3mm thin when empty.  The stitching is of good quality without any defects,  but I must say I was bummed to find a "Made in China" tag on the inside.  They come in Black, Purple, Light Blue, Green, and what looks like a Navy Blue. Overall I am pleased with my purchase and for $12.95 it's another way to go ultralight in your day-to-day life. Finally all of my cards and cash in one place!

For more information on the Butterfly Wallet, check out the website @ ButterflyWallet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment